The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Rejuvenates and promotes firm skin, healthy hair and stronger nails - Made with 100% Pure Collagen
Mason's Ultra Collagen Beauty formula is specially formulated with vitamins and minerals for healthy body, hair, skin and nails. This supplement contains collagen, the primary structural protein in the body's connective tissues. Collagen plays a vital role in the maintenance of the cartilage, tendons, and ligaments that keep joints functioning properly. Collagen also works with the immune system to promote overall health and mobility.
Adults, take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 50
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Vitamin C (as Calcium ascorbic and ascorbyl palmitate) 60 mg 100%
- Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 54 mg (60 IU) 200%
- D-Biotin 2,500 mcg 8,330%
- Calcium (as tricalcium phosphate) 200 mg 15%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 150 mcg 214%
- Copper (as amino acid chelate) 2 mg 100%
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 4 mg 200%
- Collagen Complex 485 mg
- Horsetail Concentrate 200 mg
- -(Equisetum arvense - aerial parts) 4:1 concentrate 50 mg equivalent to 200 mg
- Fo Ti Concentrate 100 mg
- -(Polygonum multiflorum) (root) 12:1 concentrate 8.334 mg equivalent to 100 mg
- Choline (as Choline bitartrate) 100 mg
- L-Methionine 25 mg
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 25 mg
- Silicon (silicon dioxide) 12 mg
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate and gelatin
Guaranteed no added: Sugar, sodium, yeast, soy, wheat, dairy, gluten, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, egg, fragrance, artificial colors or flavors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
If printed heat induced seal appears to be tampered with, do not use product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a dry place under controlled room temperature: 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).