The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Probiotic Formula for Infants and Toddlers
BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Infants receive their first beneficial bacteria during the birthing process. Supplying additional beneficial bacteria throughout the early years can help support overall digestive and immune health. Ultimate Flora Baby Probiotic 4 Billion provides 5 strains of beneficial bacteria specifically chosen for their prevalence in the digestive tracts of infants and toddlers, including B. infantis, the most important strain of beneficial bacteria
- 4 billion active cultures per gram
- Contains 5 viable strains of beneficial bacteria, including essential B. infantis
- Mixes easily with infant formula, juice, milk or other liquid
- Pleasant taste
- Mixes easily with cool or room-temperature infant formulas, juice, milk, or other liquids
- Gluten free; no artificial ingredients
Infant to 3 years: Take one (1) scoop per day. You may start with 1/2 scoop for the first five days to acclimate to this new inclusion to the child's diet. Mix with cool or room temperature infant formula, juice, milk, or other liquid immediately before use. Do not mix with hot liquid or food.
4+ years: Take one (1) level scoop per day (may be repeated up to 3 times per day). Mix with cool or room temperature juice, milk or other liquid immediately before use. Do not mix with hot liquid or food.
- Servings Size: 1 Level Scoop (About 1 g)
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Baby Probiotic Culture Blend 4 Billion CFU
- -Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, ascorbic acid (to preserve freshness).
Contains: Milk and Soy traces from fermentation media.
Consult your child's pediatrician before using this or any product if your child is taking medication or has a medical condition.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at 41 °F (5 °C) or below. Keep refrigerated.