The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Features herbs and nutrients to help maintain healthy thyroid function. Provides the thyroid with the required nutrition and substrates. Supplies the building blocks for T3/T4 hormone synthesis. May enhance the activation of thyroid hormone.
The powerful antioxidants selenium and zinc, as well as the myrrh guggul gum resin, help neutralize free radicals that affect iodothryonine-5-monodeiodinase enzyme activity, which is involved in the conversion of T4 to the active T3 hormone.
Adults take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by your health care practitioner. When increasing dose, do so gradually to a maximum dose of 4 capsules, twice daily. Never to exceed 8 capsules in a 24 hour period, nor to take high doses for more than 3 months.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 37
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)(400IU) 10 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 400 mcg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 12 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 6 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 200 mcg
- Organic Blue Flag Root (Iris spp.) 410 mg
- Myrrh Gum Resin 240 mg
- Organic Triphala Fruits (Amla Fruit, Belleric myrobalan Fruit, Chebulic myrobalan Fruit) 160 mg
- Organic Ashwagandha Root 150 mg
- Organic Nettle Leaf 150 mg
- Organic Kelp 110 mg
- Organic Ginger Root 20 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose.
Product is free of wheat, gluten, nuts, eggs, soy, dairy, binders and preservatives. Manufactured in a cGMP facility.
All organic herbs are certified organic.
If pregnant, nursing, or considering pregnancy do not use without first consulting with your healthcare provider.
Due to potential drug-herbal interactions, tell your physician about any medications you are taking. If you have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
One capsule EXCEEDS the Recommended Daily Allowance for Iodine.
Do not use if clear safety seal around bottle neck is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.