The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Supports first-line immune defense and upper respiratory health†
- Enhances first-line immune defense and upper respiratory health
- Contains a unique blend of EpiCor® Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentate, NAC, nutrients and flavonoids
- Supports immune cell production and function to support innate and adaptive immune responses
- Offered in both 120-count bottle and convenient blister pack box designed for short-term dosing
PureDefense w/NAC contains a combination of EpiCor®, N-acetyll- cysteine (NAC), vitamins, zinc and herbal extracts designed to promote overall immune defense and provide enhanced support for upper respiratory health. EpiCor® is a fermentate of Saccharomyces cerevisiae containing various bioactive metabolites produced in a specialized fermentation process. These nutrient metabolites enhance immune cell production, including natural killer (NK) cells, B cells and T cells. NK cells are part of the body’s innate, or first-line, immune response. They respond more quickly than the adaptive immune system comprised of B cells and T cells. Once activated, natural killer cell activity peaks in as quickly as several hours, providing rapid support and wide-range immune defense.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 10
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 1,000 IU
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 450 mg
- EpiCor ® dried yeast fermentate complex 250 mg
- -(from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- European elder (elderberry) (Sambucus nigra) extract (fruit) 200 mg *
- Quercetin 25 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Sourced and manufactured to avoid:† Artificial Additives, Allergens, GMOs, Environmental Contaminants, Added Excipients
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Store sealed in a cool dry area