The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Glycine is involved with gluconeogenesis and is necessary for proper glucose balance, collagen formation and for healthy central nervous function.
- Promoting Gluconeogenesis
- Formulation of collagen, found in skin and connective tissue.
- Promoting synthesis of creatine to help prevent degeneration of muscle tissue and
- may have an effect on Muscular Dystrophy and other degenerative muscular disorders.
- Central nervous system by functioning as an inhibitory neurotransmitter and may have an effect on Epilepsy.
- Improper metabolism involved in non-Ketotic Hyperglycemia
- Participating in the synthesis of purines, porphyrins, and glyoxylic acid
- Prostate health
- Involved in bile acid metabolism and gastrointestinal function.
As a dietary supplement, take 1/2 teaspoon (approx. 2 grams) daily, or as recommended by a health care professional. To be used as Dietary supplement in a normal food program.
Serving size 1/2 teaspoon (Approx. 2 grams)
- Ingredients per bottle:
- Glycine (Aminoacetic Acid) 150 grams
Contains no Starch, Corn, Milk, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Artificial Colors, Binders, Flavors, Preservatives or fish derivatives.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.