The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
15 Billion Units Per Gram - Additional Healthy Strains.
BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
May be beneficial in helping to detoxify the liver and kidneys. Provides contemporary ingredients at optimal doses, giving you a fresh approach for full system support and may help re-balance intestinal microflora during and after periods of digestive challenge or distress.
Probiotics are most simply defined as naturally occurring health-enhancing micro-organisms consumed as a food component or dietary supplement. Other common terms for probiotics are “friendly” or “healthy” bacteria.
- Six beneficial and effective strains
- Contains 3% Prebiotic FOS
- Contains NO Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Dairy, Soy or Yeast
As a dietary supplement for adults and children 12 or more years of age, take one to three capsules per day, or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules (1 Gram)
- Servings per Container: 22.5
- Amount Per Serving:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus 3.5 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium Infantis 3.5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus Plantarium 2 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosis 2 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium Breve 2 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium Longum 2 Million CFU
In a base of: Microcrystalline Cellulose and Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Total viable culture at the time of manufacturing is 30 Billion CFU/Gram. Label clam of 15 Billion is what the user can expect to receive by the last dose if refrigerated.
Keep tightly closed and refrigerated; do not expose to excessive heat.