The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Citrate and malate are important Krebs cycle intermediates, indicating that they are important molecules in the production of cellular energy derived from carbohydrates.
- Magnesium citrate has been shown to have superior bioavailability to other forms of magnesium, increasing its clinical effectiveness
- Citrate-malate complexes increase mineral absorption, particularly among individuals with reduced gastric acid secretion
- Malic acid supplies an important substrate in the citric acid cycle, contributing to improved energy metabolism
- Conveniently dosed at 150 mg per capsule, allowing for easy therapeutic dosing
3 capsules per day or as directed by a health care professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Magnesium (citrate, malate) 150 mg
Other ingredients: Malic acid, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Magnesium supplementation is contraindicated in individuals with impaired kidney function, as well as those with heart blocks, such as atrioventricular or bifascicular blocks.
If pregnant or nursing, consult healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Magnesium may influence the absorption and/or actions of a number of medications, including calcium channel blockers, bisphosphonates, diuretics, digoxin, warfarin, though spacing their administration apart often minimizes any interaction.
It has favorable effects on some medications that may require lower dosing including albuterol, insulin and other diabetes medications. Additionally, some medications significantly deplete magnesium levels, such as proton pump inhibitors and estrogens, suggesting benefit of combined use.