The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Liquid D and K, provided by Douglas Laboratories®, is a unique, great-tasting liquid, supplying significant amounts of vitamins K1 and K2 as well as vitamin D3 to support bone and cardiovascular health.
- A growing body of literature supports the concept that increased intake of vitamin K both from food as well as supplements can have a beneficial impact on bone health. While the term “vitamin K” may imply a single molecule, vitamin K is actually a group of similar molecular forms including K1 (phylloquinone) and K2 (menaquinone).
Liquid D and K has been specially formulated to include the most important molecular forms of vitamin K for optimal health.
- Human studies show that vitamin K plays important roles in bone health. Vitamin K has been shown to decrease calcium excretion and is involved in gamma-carboxylation of osteocalcin. Osteocalcin is important for healthy bone formation, as it facilitates the binding of calcium to hydroxyapatite (bone matrix). Additional studies also indicate that vitamin K2 may play important roles in supporting cardiovascular health and normal arterial elasticity.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 dropper (1 ml) daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Serving Size: 1 Dropper (1ml)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily ValueL
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250%
- Vitamin K 1,545 mcg 1,931%
- --Vitamin K-2 1 mg (1,000 mcg)
- --Vitamin K-1 500 mcg
- --Vitamin K-2 (from soy) 45 mcg
Other Ingredients: Water, medium chain triglycerides, sunflower oil, cellulose, natural vanilla flavor, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, and stevia.
Contains No: yeast, wheat, gluten, milk/dairy, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial preservatives, artificial flavoring, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
This product contains vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take this if taking either of these drugs.
This product is not intended for infants. Accidental overdose of Liquid Vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. The recommended daily dose of Vitamin D for infants is 400 IU. This product delivers 1,000 IU of Vitamin D per dose.
Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place (59°-77°F) (35%-65% relative humidity).