The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Colds with Nasal Congestion and Thick Irritating Nasal Discharge†
- Indications: Colds with thick nasal discharge
- Common name: Potassium dichromate
- Confirmation: Thick yellow-green nasal discharge
- Improved by: Warmth
- Aggravated by: Cold
Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a physician.
How to dispense the pellets:
- 1) Pull tab first. Turn the tube upside down and twist pellet dispenser.
- 2) Continue to twist until 5 pellets have fallen into the cap. Carefully remove the cap.
- 3) Use the cap to pour the pellets into your mouth and allow them to dissolve. Repeat 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Active Ingredient: Kali bichromicum 200ck
Inactive Ingredients: sucrose, lactose
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
Do not use if pellet-dispenser seal is broken.
Store at 68-77°F.
Homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with specifications of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).