The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Support Healthy Bone and Joint Tissue Regeneration
PERQUE K2/D3 Plus Guard is a novel formulation of Vitamins D3 and K2 with 2-Beta Coxatene®, a Bone Morphogenetic Protein (BMP) complex and herbal blend, that has been shown to help build new bone tissue. Delivers the ideal balance of nutrients to support healthy immune signaling and stem cell activation for building new bone.
- Delivers the ideal balance of nutrients to support healthy immune signaling and stem cell activation for building new bone
- Provides bioactive support for bone and joint tissue regeneration
- Formulated with vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 (soy-free MK7) with osteoinductive 2-Beta Coxatene
- Every ingredient used in a PERQUE product is pharmaceutical-grade or better
- Every PERQUE product is activated with the same transporters that are used by nature and in food to ensure full bioavailability. The biologically preferred form of an ingredient is always used for enhanced activity.
Take one capsule per day or as directed by your health professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 62.5 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (soy-free MK7) 90 mcg
- 2-Beta Coxatene 45 mg
- Insoluble Fiber (cellulose) 200 mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin capsule
Does not contain: citrus, MSG, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, sugar, soy, yeast, zein, sulfates, phosphates (other than coenzymes), preservatives, casein or other milk derivatives.
NO GMO's. NO toxic minerals or metals.
Full disclosure label (no hidden or inactive ingredients).
Pregnant and nursing mothers need to check with their health professional befoe taking supplements.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use product if tamper-resist shrink band around the cap or the inner seal beneath the cap appears to have been tampered with or is missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Must be stored with cap on tightly in a cool, dry place.