The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
InflaThera is a powerful, synergistic combination that augments the actions of MultiThera multivitamin formulas and can be useful for almost all types of individuals.
1 capsule, 2 times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Turmeric Phytosome 250 mg
- -Curcuma longa extract (rhizome) (standardized to 18% curcuminoids), Phosphatidylcholine Complex
- Rosemary Extract 100 mg
- -Rosmarinus officinalis (leaf) (standardized to 6% carnosic acid)
- Holy Basil Extract 100 mg
- -Ocimum tenuiflorum (leaf) (standardized to 2% ursolic acid)
- Green Tea Extract 100 mg
- -Camellia sinensis (leaf) (standardized to 50% total polyphenols)
- Ginger Extract 50 mg
- -Zingiber officinalis (root) (standardized to 5% gingerols)
- Coptis Extract 12.5 mg
- -Coptis chinensis (root) (standardized to 20% alkaloids, as berberine)
- Barberry Extract 25 mg
- -Berberis vulgaris (root) extract, (standardized to 6% berberine)
- Skullcap Extract 13 mg
- -Scutellaria baicalensis (root) (standardized to 30% baicalins)
- Japanese Knotweed Extract 2 mg
- -Polygonum cuspidatum (root) (standardized to 50% trans-resveratrol)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), Maltodextrin, Starch, L-leucine, Calcium carbonate.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and gluten. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Not for use by persons under 18 years of age.
Do not take this product if you have liver diesease or elevated liver enzymes.
If you experience nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, yellowing of the skin/eyes, dark urine, sweating, unusual tiredness and/or loss of appetite, stop using this product and contact your healthcare professional.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59° F- 85° F) away from direct light.