The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
InflaThera is a powerful, synergistic combination that augments the actions of MultiThera multivitamin formulas and can be useful for almost all types of individuals.
Adults: 1 capsule, 2 times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Take with meals.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Turmeric Phytosome 250 mg
- -(Curcuma longa extract) (rhizome) (standardized to 18% curcuminoids) Complex
- Rosemary Extract 100 mg
- -(Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) (standardized to 6% carnosic acid)
- Holy Basil Extract 100 mg
- -(Ocimum tenuiflorum) (leaf) (standardized to 2% ursolic acid)
- Green Tea Extract 100 mg
- -(Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (standardized to 50% total polyphenols)
- Ginger Extract 50 mg
- -(Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) (standardized to 5% gingerols)
- Goldthread Extract 12.5 mg
- -(Coptis chinensis) (rhizome) (standardized to 20% alkaloids, as berberine)
- Barberry Extract 25 mg
- -(Berberis vulgaris) (root, bark)(standardized to 6% berberine)
- Chinese Skullcap Extract 13 mg
- -(Scutellaria baicalensis)(root) (standardized to 30% baicalins)
- Japanese Knotweed Extract 2 mg
- -(Polygonum cuspidatum) (root) (standardized to 50% trans-resveratrol)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, lecithin (sunflower phosphatidyl choline), maltodextrin, starch, and ascorbyl palmitate.
Each capsule contains up to approximately 8 mg caffeine.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Produced under a strict quality managment system in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and third-party quality certifications.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition (including liver, bile dud or gallbladder dysfunction), or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product.
Do not take this product if you have liver disease or elevated liver enzymes. If you experience nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, yellowing of the skin/eyes, dark urine, sweating, unusual tiredness and/or loss of appetite, stop using this product and contact your physician.
Not for use by persons under 18 years of age.
Do not exceed the recommended amount.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59° F- 85° F) away from direct light.