The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Antioxidants Help Maintain Normal DNA and the Immune System - For Cats and Dogs
Mushrooms are excellent sources of antioxidants in general, such as polyphenols and selenium, but they also contain antioxidants unique to mushrooms and their mycelium.
- An excellent source of fermented foods for digestive and immune health
- Contains protein and high levels of natural whole food vitamin D2, B6, B12, beta glucans, chelated minerals, fiber, antioxidants (including L-ergothioneine) and natural glucosamine
- Grown and produced entirely in the U.S.
- Uses oats instead of rice for its substrate, adding valuable plant beta glucans and enhancing the mycelia's bioactivity
- Retains its bioactivity through carefully controlled processing methods
- Contains an array of beta glucans, each with its own beta glucan structure
- Administer orally, once per day.
- Animal Type / Serving Amount / Scoop(s)
- Cats 0.5 g 1/2 Scoop
- Toy breed dogs (up to 14 lbs.) 0.5 g 1/2 Scoop
- Small breed dogs (15-29 lbs.) 0.75 g 3/4 Scoop
- Medium breed dogs (30-49 lbs.) 1 g 1 Scoop
- Large breed dogs (50-79 lbs.) 2 g 2 Scoops
- Giant breed dogs (80+ lbs.) 2.5 g 2 1/2 Scoops
- Active Ingredients Per 1 Scoop (1 g scoop included):
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) 200 mg
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) 200 mg
- King trumpet (Pleurotus eryngii) 200 mg
- Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) 100 mg
- Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor) 100 mg
- Himematsutake (Agaricus blazei) 100 mg
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa) 50 mg
- Lions mane (Hericium erinaceus) 50 mg
For use in Cats and Dogs only.
If your animal is pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or has a medical condition, please consult your veterinarian before administering any dietary supplement.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.