The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Nourish Your Child’s Skin Naturally the Australian Way - Alternative to Relieve Your Childs Itchy, Uncomfortable Eczema Rashes
For the management of itching, irritation, redness, and flaking skin associated with eczema.
Formulated with natural ingredients to provide relief from skin irritation, itching, flaking and dryness. Eczema Relief Cream is fortified with calendula officinalis and peppermint oil, and also contains colloidal oatmeal, which is known to help relieve itching and scratchy rashes, minor skin irritations, redness and dry patches of skin.
Designed to relieve symptoms associated with eczema, specifically for babies and young children.
- Relieves Symptoms of Itching and Dryness
- Calms and Soothes Irritated Skin, such as Rashes and Flare Ups
- Skin Protectant
- Gentle Formula
- Treatment cream for eczema flare-ups, rashes, itching, irritation, redness and flaking skin.
- Apply to affected area 3-4 times daily or as needed.
- Smooth in gently.
- Patch test recommended for first time use.
Keeping your child's skin healthy and managing flare-ups require more than just an eczema cream - it requires a regimen of care. For best results, use in conjunction with Natralia Happy Little Bodies Eczema Moisturizing Lotion to nourish skin every day and Natralia Happy Little Bodies Body Wash & Shampoo for soap-free bathing.
Store between 50º-86º F in a dry place.
- Active ingredient:
- Colloidal Oatmeal 5%
- Inactive ingredients:
- Aloe Vera, Benzyl Alcohol, Calendula Tincture, Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Glycerine, Peppermint Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Shea Nut Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Water, Zinc Oxide
Does not contain steroids, paraffin, cortisone, paraben, coal or pine tar and is fragrance free.
For external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens. Does not improve after regular use (7 days) of this product as directed. If local irritation or rash occurs. When using this product: do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
All ingredients used by Natralia are of pharmaceutical grade quality wherever possible and rigorous testing of raw materials and finished products are ongoing.