The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Nourish Your Child’s Skin Naturally the Australian Way - Helps Manage of Itching, Irritation, Redness and Flaking Skin Associated with Eczema
Use on affected areas in place of your regular soap and shampoo for the management of itching, irritation, redness, and flaking skin associated with Eczema.
This 2-in-1 Body Wash and Shampoo was created with babies and children in mind as this formula was born from an Australian father’s desire to help his young son, who was faced with the challenges of eczema.
- Soap-free, Non-irritating Alternative to Traditional, Harsh Shampoos and Soaps
- 2-in-1 Body Wash/Shampoo
- Sting-free, ph-Balanced for Children and Babies
- Free from SLS, Parffin, Coal or Pine Tar
- All Natural Gentle Formula
- Helps Protect Skin
- Use on affected area in place of regular soap and shampoo for the management of itching, irritation, redness and flaking skin.
- Rinse off with plenty of water.
- Avoid very hot water.
For best results, use in conjunction with Natralia Happy Little Bodies Eczema Relief Cream for itchy flare-ups and Eczema Moisturizing Lotion to nourish skin every day.
- Active ingredient:
- Colloidal Oatmeal 1%
- Inactive ingredients:
- Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauryl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dehydroxanthan Gum
Store between 50º - 86º F in a dry place.
For external use only.
Stop use and ask doctor if: condition worsens. Does not improve after regular use (7 days) of this product as directed. If local irritation or rash occurs. When using this product: do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
All ingredients used by Natralia are of pharmaceutical grade quality wherever possible and rigorous testing of raw materials and finished products are ongoing.