The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Floradix® Iron + Herbs helps fight back against iron deficiency by promoting the formation of healthy red blood cells. Plus, this safe, low dose, liquid iron supplement is formulated for easy absorption and assimilation, and is gentle on the digestive tract.
Iron is an essential element for the body, and when it’s low, energy levels decrease. Other tell-tale symptoms include: weakness, pale skin, dark under-eye circles, brittle hair and nails, shortness of breath, and cold hands and feet.
- Shake bottle before using.
- Adults (12 and over): 10 mL (mark on cap) twice daily.
- Children (4 – 11 years old): 10 mL (mark on cap) once daily.
- To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks. Store upright!
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1 %
- -Total Sugars 2 g
- --lndudes 2 g Added Sugars 3 %
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) 2.25 mg 188%
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’phosphate sodium) 3.6 mg 27 %
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.8 mg 106%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6.75 mcg 281%
- Iron (as ferrous gluconate) 10 mg 56 %
- Proprietary Blend 6.0 g
- -Aqueous extract from carrot root, stinging nettle herb, spinach leaves, fennel seed, couch grass root, kelp whole, hibiscus flowers
- -Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) extract
- -Rose hip (Rosa canna L) fruit extract
- -Wheat (Triticum aestivum L) germ extract
Other ingredients: Pear juice*, water, grape juice*, black currant juice, honey, orange juice*, blackberry juice*, cherry juice*, red beet juice*, ascorbic acid (as antioxidant) and natural flavor. *from concentrate
This product contains no alcohol, artificial colors or flavors, parabens, sorbate or other antimicrobial agents.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Liquid iron may in some instances cause surface staining to teeth. Rinse mouth with water, or brush teeth immediately after consuming.
Do not contaminate the formula by drinking directly from the bottle.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store unopened bottle in a cool, dry place (41-77 °F).