The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Diindolylmethane, also known as DIM, is a gastric metabolite of indole compounds found in cruciferous vegetables.
DIM promotes healthy estrogen metabolism by helping to breakdown estrogens in the body, shifting the estrogen balance towards the formation of beneficial metabolites and away from harmful ones. This unique formula contains Diindolylmethane (DIM) and its cofactors—a full array of nutrients that work synergistically to support normal estrogen ratios.
- Helps nourish methylation processes for healthy metabolism of estrogen
- Helps to defend estrogen and its metabolites from oxidative stress
- Helps provide nutrients to support the excretion of estrogen metabolites
One to two (1-2) capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Amount Per Capsule:
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 120 mg
- Vitamin E 40 IU
- -(as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 5 mg
- Folate 200 mcg
- -(as L-5-Methylfolate, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B-12 200 mcg
- -(as Methylcobalamin)
- Diindolymethane (DIM) 100 mg
- N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) 100 mg
- Lemon Bioflavonoids 100 mg
- Calcium-d-Glucarate 100 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian cellulose capsule, L-leucine, Vitamin E is derived from soy oil.
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Allergen Free
- Dairy Free
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a dry place; do not expose to excessive heat.