The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Caprylic acid is a short chain fatty acid, which has anti-fungal activity against Candida albicans but does not have negative effects on the normal gut lactic microflora.
- Caprylic acid inhibits growth of Candida albicans but does not affect normal lactic microflora
- Calcium and magnesium salts of caprylic acid deliver all three nutrients past the upper small intestine
- Excellent anti-fungal activity against colonic Candida albicans
One capsule three times daily with meals or as professionally directed.
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Calcium 37.5 mg
- Magnesium 19 mg
- Calcium caprylate (providing calcium) 330 mg
- Magnesium caprylate (providing magnesium) 259 mg
- Total caprylic acid 500 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, glyceryl trimyristate.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Some people may experience diarrhea.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.