The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Candidase is a high potency cellulase product, which when combined with protease was formulated to manage yeast overgrowth.
Candida albicans is a yeast like fungus that normally lives in healthy balance in the body. It is found mostly in the intestines, genital tract, mouth and throat. When the balance is upset, overgrowth results.
Enzymes may help with this overgrowth:
- In individuals with Candida overgrowth, there is often a large amount of undigested fiber in the large intestine. Cellulase is the enzyme that breaks down fiber. It is the only digestive enzyme the body does not make. By adding cellulase to the diet, this fiber can be removed along with inappropriate mucus so our body is able to achieve balance.
- Fungi (Candida) is a group of organisms that can exist as single cells or make up a multi-cellular body called a mycelium. This cell contains some fungal cellulose or a compound called chitin. Chitin is a polysaccharide, or carbohydrate, which is structurally very similiar to cellulose. For the same reasons cellulase may help remove indigested fiber in the colon, it has been used in breaking down this "cellulose like" chitin.
- The inside of the yeast cell is mostly protein. The enzyme protease has the ability to digest protein. Protease has been used to break down this fungus and inhibit its overgrowth.
For moderate symptoms: 2 capsules on an empty stomach, one hour before or two hours after a meal three times daily for 7 days.
For acute symptoms: 2 capsules or an empty stomach, one hour before or two hours after a meal three times daily for 14 days.
For maintenance: 2 capsules daily.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Cellulase Thera-blend 60,000 CU
- Protease Thera-blend 230,000 HUT
Other Ingredients: 100% vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
CONTAINS NO: dairy, egg, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
Candidase should not be taken with any timed release medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid Excessive Heat.