The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Relief from Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy Eyes and Sinus Congestion.
This product is a Homeopathic Dilution formulated to support the body's immunity for the temporary relief of allergies.
- Homeopathic Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Builds a strong immune system to help fight allergies
- Alleviates runny nose, sneezing, congestion, sinus pressure, itchy & watery eyes
- Contains herbal drainage remedies to enhance the drainage process and remove antigen residue
- Additional immune support provided from Echinacea
The immune system defends us against disease. When harmful substances are detected, such as mold, the immune system creates antibodies. The antibodies destroy or neutralize allergens (i.e. mold, fungi and/or pollens) that are causing your allergic reactions. Allergena is a Homeopathic Sublingual Immunotherapy that reduces your body's negative reaction to allergens. Allergena homeopathic allergy drops build immunity by giving micro doses of what a person is allergic to so the body becomes safely conditioned to tolerate those allergens and reduce allergic symptoms.
Shake well before use.
Adults (12 and Older): 15 drops under the tongue three times daily.
Children (Under 12): 6 drops under the tongue three times daily or as directed by your health care professional.
Consult a Physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Active Ingredients:
- Zone 3 Grasses, Zone 3 Trees, Zone 3 Weeds: Herbal Drainage Remedies: Baptisia tinctoria HPUS, Hydrastis canadensis HPUS, Myrrha HPUS, Nasturtium aquaticum HPUS, Phytolacca dacandra HPUS, Trigonella foenum-graecum, Echinacea 3X HPUS
- Inactive Ingredients:
- USP Purified Water and 25% USP Ethanol.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health professional before use. If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 5 days.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
Keep out of reach of children.