The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Maintains a healthy immune response at the cellular level.
A.I. Formula® is a broad spectrum, synergistic combination of concentrated extracts which inhibit the discharge of histamine from activated mast cells or basophils and maintain healthy leukotriene and thromboxane production.
- A.I. Formula® offers a safe and natural way to regulate histamine production and other immune modulators, thus moderating the inflammatory response at the cellular level.
- Quercetin inhibits the synthesis of enzymes necessary
- for the release and degranulation of histamine.
- Bromelain inhibits the production of kinins and fibrin,
- compounds that promote the inflammatory process.
- Curcuma longa, or turmeric, maintains healthy histamine release and immune cell response.
- Ginger moderates leukotriene and thromboxane synthesis, important mechanisms for cellular and tissue support.
This formula contains: bromelain (2400 gdu/gram), aproteolytic enzyme from the stem of the pineapple plant; Curcuma longa (turmeric) extract (root) standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids; quercetin from Japanese pagoda tree (Sophora Japonica) flower buds; ginger extract (Zingiber officinale) (root) (standardized to contain 5% gingerols); vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Quercetin 175 mg
- Turmeric (curcuma longa) extract (root) 150 mg
- -(standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- Bromelain (from pineapple stem) (2,400 GDU/gram) 200 mg
- Ginger (zingiber officinale) extract (root) 100 mg
- -(standardized to contain 5% gingerols)
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
If you have any health condition or are taking any medication consult your health professional before use.
A.I. Formula® contains bromelain and ginger, which should not be taken with blood thinning medications due to potential or theoretical interactions.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Store in a cool, dry place.