The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
For A Healthy Digestive System
Digestade is combination of traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been commonly used for thousands of years to support healthy digestion. These herbs are concentrated by an extremely powerful technology that combines CO2 extracts with hydrophilic extracts to create a new Holistic extract that is very powerful but still able to be delivered in vegetarian capsule. Digestade will help support healthy digestion.
Take 1 capsule up to 2 times per day or as directed by your healthcare consultant or professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Embelia ribes extract (fruit) (10:1) 200 mg
- Embelia ribes extract (fruit) (50:1) 10 mg
- Fennel extract (seed) (7:1) 170 mg
- Fennel extract (seed) 8 mg
- Plumbago zeylanica extract (root) (5:1) 100 mg
- Plumbago zeylanica extract (root) (100:1) 10 mg
- Aegle marmelos extract (fruit) (4:1) 100 mg
- Aegle marmelos extract (fruit) (50:1) 10 mg
- Holarrhena antidysenterica extract (bark) (12:1) 90 mg
- Holarrhena antidysenterica extract (bark) 10 mg
- Ajwain extract (seed) 10 mg
- Ginger extract (rhizome) (25:1) 5 mg
Other Ingredients: Aerated silica, vegetarian capsules. No synthetic additives. No animal ingredients.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practicioner for the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practioner prior to using this product.
Keep safe and out of reach of children.
Rebel Herbs is part of The Nisarga Biotech Group that is certified by IMOswiss AG, under the Fair for Life program. Fair for Life goes beyond traditional fair trade by applying fair trade principles to relevant domestic or regional trade and by requiring ethical working conditions along the entire trade chain. Fair for Life certified products are only handled by companies that demonstrate decent working conditions for all their staff, and are committed to fair sourcing practices. In response to this charge we pay our workers 20% more than the average wage for their position.