Zinc Sulfate Topical Cream
Topical Zinc Preparation that Absorbs Quickly and Easily
Product Code: zinc-sulfate-topical-cream-KRK
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Zinc is present in every cell in the body and is also a component of over 200 enzymes and involved in more enzymatic reactions than any other mineral constituent in mammals. Zinc is essential for normal skin, vision, smell, taste, reproduction, brain development, protein synthesis and wound healing. It is also one of the most important factors in a healthy immune system. Zinc is involved in just about every aspect of the immune system, including the immune system enhancing “T” cells that are necessary for immune system response.
- A topical cream with excellent absorption qualities.
- Each gram supplies 100 mg of Zinc Sulfate USP (Heptahydrate).
- Equivalent to 22 mg of elemental zinc.
Rub one gram of cream into skin as needed.
- Purified Water, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerine, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Myrsitate, Imidurea NF, Guar Gum, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben.
Free OF: Milk, Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Peanuts or Wheat
This product may contain trace amounts of soy and tree nuts.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Do Not use on cuts, wounds or other open area of ski.
- Discontinue use immediately if skin becomes irritated.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped.