A chelated form of zinc allows for rapid absorption and assimilation of this important element that is crucial to numerous reactions. Enhanced with comprehensive glandular support.
Product Code: zinc-chelate-NWE
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
Zinc is one of the essential minerals‚ substances like calcium‚ iron‚ and more‚ that our body needs in order to function properly and keep us alive; however‚ the catch is that we can't synthesize (or produce) them naturally in our body. This means that we must get the proper amount of zinc through our diet. Food sources of zinc include spinach‚ seafood (like cooked oysters)‚ beef and lamb‚ as well as much more. But if your diet is poor (featuring many nutritional gaps) or if you have a certain medical condition‚ it may affect both your zinc levels and possibly zinc absorption.
Zinc concentrations in the human body are high in the prostate‚ muscles‚ bones‚ liver‚ kidney‚ and eyes. As such‚ it is believed that this essential mineral may support the health of these organs. Research and studies suggests that this may be most prominent for ocular health‚ since the highest zinc concentration is in the eyes.
- Zinc levels also play a role in certain enzyme reactions within the body.
- Zinc is also well known as possibly helping boost the immune system‚ which is why it's often featured in many cold and flu treatments. Additionally‚ the zinc in Zinc Chelate may help with wound healing.
- Zinc Chelate is also formulated with a number of organ tissue concentrates like liver‚ heart‚ kidney‚ pituitary‚ pancreas‚ and more.
1 tablet 3 times daily.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Zinc (as chelate) 16mg
- Proprietary Blend 55 mg
- -Spleen (bovine), Liver (bovine), Stomach (porcine), Heart (bovine), Duodenum (porcine), Kidney (bovine), Thymus (bovine), Adrenal (bovine), Pituitary (bovine), Pancreas (bovine), Parotid (bovine)
Other Ingredients: DiCalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Rice Bran Extract.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Tamper resistant outer seal - do not use if broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.