Zinc Bisglycinate 15 Mg
Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: zinc-bisglycinate-15-mg-THR
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Thorne Research Zinc Bisglycinate is a highly absorbable form of zinc that supports immune function, promotes healthy connective tissues, helps maintain eye and reproductive health and is is an essential nutrient that plays a key role in your health.
If there were a super mineral, then zinc would be a contender. Zinc is an essential micronutrient that is crucial to more than 200 enzymatic reactions, and it plays a key role in growth, immune function, testosterone metabolism, and numerous other functions in your body.
- Zinc is necessary for the development and function of the cells related to immune response
- Zinc is essential for activating a certain group of white blood cells - called T-lymphocytes (T-cells) - that moderate the body's inflammatory response during times of immune stress
- The antioxidant-promoting properties of zinc help mitigate oxidative stress - a process that damages cells and tissues and can lead to several chronic health conditions
- Zinc promotes healthy skin and eyes
- Zinc supports the body's normal production of testosterone, a hormone essential for building lean muscle mass
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
- Zinc 15 mg (136%)
- -(as TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)
Contains NO: gluten.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.