Women's One Daily
Supports Optimal Health and Well-Being
Brand: Innate Response
Product Code: womens-one-daily-INR
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Women's One Daily from Innate Response Formulas is the ideal all-natural multivitamin for women that comes in a once-daily tablet. Complete with all of the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs, this is the ultimate, convenient vitamin supplement.
- Women's One Daily is made exclusively with FoodState vitamins and minerals, which contain the most complete whole food nutrients available
- This multivitamin can be taken at a time that's convenient for you, even if you have an empty stomach
- Women's One Daily doesn't contain any GMOs, gluten, herbicides, pesticides, dairy, or soy
Just one tablet of Women's One Daily gives you vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, E, and K. You'll also get essential minerals such as magnesium, iron, and calcium to help keep your body in great shape and optimally healthy.
If it's convenience you're after, Women's One Daily from Innate Response Formulas is your ideal supplement. Packed with the essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients your body needs to stay healthy, Women's One Daily is the ultimate multivitamin choice.
Adults: 1 tablet daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (beta carotene w/carrot) 370 mcg RAE (41%)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid w/organic orange) 60 mg (67%)
- Vitamin D3 (as fermented cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (50%)
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol from sunflower seed oil) 10 mg (67%)
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione with cabbage) 75 mcg (63%)
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl w/S. cerevisiae) 1.5mg (125%)
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin with organic brown rice) 1.7 mg (131%)
- Niacin (niacinamide w/S. cerevisiae) 20mg NE (125%)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl w/S. cerevisiae) 4 mg (235%)
- Folate (folic acid w/broccoli)(240 mcg folic acid) 400 mcg DFE (100%)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin w/S. cerevisiae) 10 mcg (417%)
- Biotin (with organic brown rice) 30 mcg (100%)
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate w/organic brown rice) 10 mg (200%)
- Iron (as fermented iron bisglycinate) 9 mg (50%)
- Iodine (as fermented iodine glycinate) 100 mcg (67%)
- Zinc (as fermented zinc bisglycinate) 9 mg (82%)
- Selenium (as fermented selenium glycinate) 18 mcg (33%)
- Copper (as fermented copper bisglycinate) 0.04 mg (4%)
- Manganese (as fermented manganese bisglycinate) 2 mg (87%)
- GTF Chromium (as fermented chromium glycinate, nicotinate, glutatmate) 40 mcg (114%)
- Molybdenum (as fermented molybdenum bisglycinate) 37 mcg (82%)
- Boron (as fermented boron triglycinate) 500 mcg
- Nourishing Food & Herb Blend 95 mg
- -Organic Chaste Tree Berry, Fruit Phenolic Blend (Organic Whole Orange, Organic Cranberry, Organic Blueberry), Organic Astragalus Root, Organic Eleuthero Root, Organic Ashwagandha Root, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Schisandra Berry, Organic Yellow Dock Root, Organic Dandelion Leaf, Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Spring Horsetail Leaf, Organic Red Raspberry Leaf, Organic Rosemary Leaf, Organic Shiitake Mushroom Mycelium
Other Ingredients: Ferment media (organic brown rice, rice protein, yeast [inactive]), microcrystalline cellulose, organic brown rice, rice protein, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, autolyzed yeast extract, hypromellose
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, dairy, soy, herbicides or pesticides. Vegetarian and Kosher.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Wonderful, even for young adults
by Young Professional
I wake up in the morning and eat my breakfast. Get ready for work, and pop in the One Daily, simple as that. Easy for young adults, such as myself, who are so easy to forget on vitamins and supplements that require taking more than one time daily!
Not medical or professional advice
Did not work for me
by Scarymar -
I am very sensitive to Mult Vitamins and was forced to try this One Daily due to the fact that my usual supplement by Right Foods was temporarily unavailable. Sadly it caused me some stomach discomfort and I did not finish the bottle.
Not medical or professional advice