Women's Multi 50+
Multi without Copper and Iron
Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: womens-multi-50-plus-THR
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Women's Multi 50+ is a comprehensive daily multi-vitamin/mineral that provides support for a healthy, active lifestyle. This product was designed with nutrients the body can easily absorb and formulated for individuals at low risk for iron deficiency, including men and post-menopausal women.
Benefits of Women’s Multi 50+
- Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelate form.
- Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function
- Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols provide antioxidant support for cellular protection
- Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function
- B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health
- Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level
Take 3-6 capsules daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
- Serving Size: Six Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (1,875 mcg from Beta Carotene and 750 mcg as Palmitate) 2.63 mg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 850 mg
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3)(1,000 IU) 25 mcg
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl) 268 mg
- THaimine (as Thiamin HCl) 40 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 11 mg
- Niacin (130 mg as Niacinamide and 30 mg as Niacin) 160 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate 1.7 mg DFE
- -(1 mg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 450 mcg
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 413 mg
- Choline (as Choline Citrate) 35 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Malate) 240 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 225 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Malate) 180 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 200 mcg
- Manganese (as TRAACS Manganese Bisglycinate) 6 mg
- Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 200 mcg
- Boron (as Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate Complex) 3 mg
- Lutein (from Aztec Marigold extract (flower) (Tagetes erecta)) 144 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Calcium Laurate.
Dairy Free. Derived From Natural Colors. Derived From Natural Flavors. Gluten Free. Soy Free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
Keep out of reach of children.