Whole Food Fiber
Whole Food Fiber is a good source of fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods.
Brand: Standard Process
Product Code: whole-food-fiber-SP
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 7 Oz
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Soluble fiber from foods such as oat fiber, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease
- Supports healthy bowel function and healthy epithelial cells in the bowel
- Promotes regular intestinal motility and elimination
- Provides food for beneficial microorganisms in the lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract
- Supports the immune system
- Can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program
One level tablespoon (approximately 6 grams) in a blender drink per day, or as directed.
- Serving Size: 1 Level Tablespoon
- Servings per Container: 30
- Amount per Serving:
- Calories 20
- Total Carbohydrate 5 g
- -Dietary Fiber 3 g
- Proprietary Blend: 6 g
- -Oat fiber, beet fiber, rice bran, organic beet (root), apple pectin, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, and carrot fiber.
This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.