Vitamin K2 (as MK-4) 5 Mg
Promotes Bone Support, Cardiovascular Function, and Optimal Wellness
Product Code: vitamin-k2-mk-4-5-mg-CL-180-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Vitamin K2 as MK-4 (menatetrenone) promotes healthy bones and cardiovascular system function. A single capsule provides 5 mg of MK-4.
- Supporting a healthy cardiovascular system
- Promoting healthy blood flow by maintaining vascular elasticity
- Promoting the gamma-carboxylation of osteocalcin in the blood to help build and maintain strong bones
- Regulating the metabolism of calcium and promoting healthy calcification of bones and teeth
Adults: take one capsule daily at mealtime.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin K2 (as MK-4 (Menatetrenone)) 5 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (veg.), silicon dioxide, beef gelatin capsule.
Gluten free and no artificial preservatives.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Vitamin K can antagonize the effect of anticoagulants, including Warfarin. Do not take this product if you are taking Warfarin without first consulting with your physician.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep bottle tightly closed.
Store away from heat and moisture.
Ratings & Reviews
Dr. Streeter Was right about
Dr. Streeter Was right about Vit K2 and Vit D especially when taken together. Genius!
Not medical or professional advice