320 mcg All Natural K2 with Ultra Absorption Complex
Brand: Just Thrive
Product Code: vitamin-k2-7-JTH
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Just Thrive Vitamin K2-7 from Just Thrive is a vitamin K supplement that works to support healthy circulation, cardiovascular health, and skeletal health. Vitamin K is an essential nutrient in the body that allows it to function optimally. The name is derived from the German word koagulation and refers to this vitamin’s role in blood clotting. Vitamin K also plays other roles, offering support for brain health, nerve health, and more. Naturally occurring forms of vitamin K include phylloquinone (K1), and menaquinones (MKs or K2).
This vitamin K2 supplement is produced through fermentation with bacillus sp. which is identical to the K2 found in natto, a Japanese food made from fermented soybeans that is the highest naturally occurring source of K2. It also includes vitamin K1, magnesium, zinc, and boron to support absorption.
- Vitamin K2 supplement
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Promotes circulatory health
- Supports bone health
- Seeks to support brain and nerve health
- Contains K1, magnesium, and zinc to support absorption
- Contains NO: GMOs, wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, salt, sugar, artificial colors or flavors
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7) 320 mcg
- Vitamin K1 (as phylloquinone) 200 mcg (220%)
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 400 mg (36%)
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate) 30 mg (200%)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
Contains NO: GMOs, wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, salt, sugar, artificial colors or flavors.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- If you are taking anti-coagulant, anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.