Vitamin Code Raw B-Complex
Veg Capsules 120
High Potency Whole Food B-Complex Formula - Energy and Metabolism
Product Code: vitamin-code-raw-b-complex-GOL-120-vg-cpsls
Servings per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Vitamin Code® RAW B-Complex™ is a high potency whole food B-complex formula, specifically formulated to include eight whole food complexed B Vitamins.
23 organically grown fruits and vegetables add supporting antioxidants, vitamins and nutrient cofactors.
- Mental and Physical Energy
- Heart and Blood Health
- Healthy Response to Stress
- No Binders or Fillers
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes Support Healthy Digestion
Adults take 2 capsules daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened, and contents can be added to water or raw juice.
Not intended for children.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10 mg
- Niacin 45 mg
- Vitamin B6 10 mg
- Folate 450 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 133 mcg
- Biotin 325 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 45 mg
- RAW Organic Fruit and Vegetable Blend 360 mg
- -Organic Apple (fruit), Organic Beet (root), Organic Broccoli (stalk and flower), Organic Carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Tart Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Brussel Sprout (leaf), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Garlic (bulb), Organic Green Onion (bulb), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Cauliflower (flower and stem), Organic Red Cabbage (leaf), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organic Celery (stalk), Organic Asparagus (flower and stem).
- RAW Probiotic and Enzyme Blend 60 mg
- -Lipase, Protease, Aspergillopepsin, beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Phytase, Lactase, Papain, Peptidase, Xylanase, Hemicellulase, [Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum] (500 Million CFU), Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic rice (hull).
Contains no: Binders, fillers, GMO's, or Gluten. Kosher, Vegan and Vegetarian.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Do not take with sulfonamides since PABA interferes with the activity of the drug.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Nature's Way buys 100% Certified Renewable Energy. Package is printed with vegetable based inks on 100% recyclable material.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
B vitamin compex
by Danielle -
I usually take b 12 for my iron levels through pregnancy. This product contained the right kind of b 12 for me and offered a wider spectrum from whole good sources. So far immpleased w this product!