Vitamin Code Family Whole Food Multi
Veg Capsules 120
Vitamin Code Family Formula provides a convenient solution for all members of the family.
Brand: Garden of Life
Product Code: vitamin-code-family-GOL
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
In developing Vitamin Code Family formula, Garden of Life® paid particular attention to the overall health needs of both men and women as well as children ages six and up. By providing select nutrients to support the immune system with added vitamins A, C, selenium and zinc as well as mental and physical energy with vitamin B complex, chromium and iron.
Focusing on nutrients to support normal growth and brain development for children with added calcium and vitamin D, the Family Formula also provides added folate and vitamin B12 to support tissue synthesis which occurs rapidly in adolescents. Vitamin Code Family Formula offers specialized nutrients to support these functions and those of adult men and women as well.
Vitamin Code Family Formula is a comprehensive multi-vitamin with RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ offering an extreme synergistic blend of vitamins and minerals for extraordinary health and vitality. This specialized formula designed especially for all members of the family addresses the nutritional needs to support the following areas:
- Heart Health – Vitamin B Complex, Vitamins C and E
- Mental and Physical Energy – Vitamin B Complex, Chromium, Iron
- Immune Support – Vitamins C, A, Selenium, Zinc
- Optimal Digestion – Live Probiotics and Enzymes, Vitamin D, Zinc
- Eye Health – Vitamins A, C and Zinc
- Joints and Bones – Vitamins C, D, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
Adults and children over 6 years of age, take 4 capsules daily. Best when taken 2 capsules twice a day. May be taken with or without food. Capsules may be opened and contents may be added to water or raw juice.
Not intended for children under 6 years of age.
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- Protein 1g
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 6,800IU
- Vitamin C 60mg
- Vitamin D 1,000IU
- Vitamin E 30IU
- Vitamin K 80mcg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 6mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 6mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 25mg
- Vitamin B6 6mg
- Folate 400mcg
- Vitamin B12 100mcg
- Biotin 300mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 30mg
- Calcium 21mg
- Iron 2mg
- Iodine 75mcg
- Magnesium 21mg
- Zinc 10mg
- Selenium 125mcg
- Copper 1.5mg
- Manganese 2mg
- Chromium 120mcg
- Molybdenum 75mcg
- Vanadium 10mcg
- Organic Moringa oleifera (leaf) containing mixed Carotenoids 20 mg
- Organic Vitex negundo (seed) containing mixed Tocopherols 4 mg
- RAW Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend 640 mg
- Organic Apple (fruit), Organic Beet (root), Organic Broccoli (stalk & flower), Organic Carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Tart Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Brussels Sprout (leaf), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Garlic (bulb), Organic Green Onion (bulb), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Cauliflower (flower & stem), Organic Red Cabbage (leaf), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organic Celery (stalk), Organic Asparagus (flower & stem)
- RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend 60 mg
- Lipase, Protease, Aspergillopepsin, beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Phytase, Lactase, Papain, Peptidase, Pectinase, Xylanase, Hemicellulase, [Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum (500 Million CFU), Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- RAW Antioxidant & Immune Support Complex 20 mg
- RAW Food-Created Glutathione, RAW Food-Created SOD (Superoxide Dismutase)
- CoQ10 425 mcg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic rice (hull).
Vegetarian. Kosher. Non-GMO Project Verified. Gluten free.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
Small objects like pills can become inadvertantly lodged in the throat. Children should always be under adult supervision when consuming this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.