Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 5 Mg
Bioactive Form of B12
Brand: Life Extension
Product Code: vitamin-b12-methylcobalamin-5-mg-LFE
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Lozenges
Methylcobalamin is a natural and water-soluble form of vitamin B12 that supports optimal nerve and nervous system health, as well as the healthy formation of red blood cells throughout your body. Your body typically converts cyanocobalamin, a supplemental form of B12 into methylcobalamin, but it may not do so in adequate amounts, leaving a need for supplementation.
Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin from Life Extension delivers 5 mg of natural methylcobalamin in every lozenge, which can be taken up to eight times every day for optimal health support.
- Proper energy production and a reduction in fatigue and lethargy
- It works to regulate your nervous system and may also reduce symptoms of depression and stress
- B12 helps you maintain optimal digestive health and keeps your blood pressure and cholesterol at healthy levels
- It also helps improve the look of your skin, hair, and nails
Adults : Dissolve in mouth or chew one lozenge 1 to 8 times per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 5 mg (208,333%)
Other Ingredients: xylitol, sorbitol, maltodextrin, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, natural vanilla flavor, rice starch, modified food starch.
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.