Vinpocetine 10 Mg
Veg Tablets 100
Supports Healthy Brain Function
Brand: Life Extension
Product Code: vinpocetine-10-mg-LFE
Servings per Container: 10
Quantity per Container: 100 Veg Tablets
In an adult, cerebral blood flow is typically 750 milliliters per minute or 15% of the cardiac output. Vinpocetine enhances cerebral blood flow by dilating blood vessels and reducing blood viscosity. Vinpocetine enhances cerebral metabolism by helping to maintain healthy blood flow and oxygen utilization.
Vinpocetine is derived from vincamine, the major indole alkaloid of the periwinkle plant. No toxic effects have been seen from vinpocetine use at levels far above those recommended for this product.
When taken orally, vinpocetine is easily absorbed and it may:
- Improve blood supply to the brain
- Increase oxygen and glucose use by the brain
- Maintain optimal energy of healthy brains
- Maintain normal coagulation of blood
- Maintain healthy levels of some neurotransmitters
- Promote healthy attention, memory and concentration
- Exerts an inhibitory effect on NF-kB-dependent inflammation
Take one (1) tablet one to three times daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 40 mg 3%
- Vinpocetine 10 mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare physician before using this product.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do Not exceed recommended dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Not medical or professional advice