Vegan Omega-3 DHA
Vegan Softgels 90
Carrageenan Free derived from Algae
Brand: Deva Nutrition
Product Code: vegan-omega-3-dha-DN
Servings per Container: 90 Vegan Softgels
It is an essential fatty acid, meaning that the body doesn’t produce it by itself and it must be obtained in the diet. DHA is one of the most prominent essential fatty acids in the brain and in the retina. DHA has been found to be very important for fetal brain development, as well as the brain development of infants and children.
- Made with an Omega-3 DHA oil dervied from microalgae that is grown in the USA, outside of the ocean
- No Fish, No Gelatin, No Animal Ingredients
- The Omega-3 DHA oil used in this product is extracted from algae without hexane
- 200 mg DHA Per Softgel
- 100% Vegan and Vegetarian
For adults, take one (1) vegan softgel daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Vegan Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calories 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g <1%
- Microalgae Oil (40% DHA) 500 mg
- -Which Typically Provides:
- --DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (Ω-3) 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Non-GMO Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Mid-Oleic Sunflower Oil, Purified Water, Mixed Tocopherols, lemon oil, less than (1% of canola oil, annatto color, rosemary extract, ascorbic acid, (all from non-animal sources).
Free of yeast, soy, carrageenan, wheat, gluten, hexane, egg, dairy, fish, shellfish, salt.
100% Vegetarian, Vegan.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken.
Ratings & Reviews
Best for my blood glucose
by Joy -
Fish oil raises my blood glucose. Being a type 1 diabetic I can usually tell if something affects my BG. This product doesn't affect it like fish oil.