Vegan Hyaluronic Acid 100 Mg
Hyaluronic Acid, also called Hyaluronan or Hyaluronate or HA, is a polysaccharide mainly found in the extracellular matrix, especially of soft connective tissues throughout the body.
Brand: Deva Nutrition
Product Code: vegan-hyaluronic-acid-100-mg-DN
Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
One of the major components of the fluids in the eyes, joints and skin is Hyaluronic Acid.
- HA used in this product is made by a vegan-suitable fermentation process rather than the common rooster comb or other animal sources.
- The bacteria used for the fermentation is Non-GMO and non-hemolytic.
- Fermentation takes place in a plant-based growth medium without any animal products or byproducts.
For adults, take one (1) tablet daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Hyaluronic Acid (from Sodium Hyaluronate) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Vegetable glycerin. (All from non-animal sources).
Free of yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, dairy, egg, sugar, fish, shellfish, artificial colors or flavors, salt; animal products, byproducts or derivatives. Vegan.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Tamper evident: do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
In order to provide peace-of-mind to consumers, the products have been registered by the Vegan Society. This non-profit organization, which first coined the phrase "vegan," has a strict and detailed process for registering vegan products.