Homeopathic Preparation for the temporary relief of symptoms associated with difficult urination and occasional incontinence
Product Code: unda-7-UND
Quantity per Container: 0.7 Oz
Unda 7 is useful for inflammatory conditions of the kidneys and urinary tract. It is a remedy indicated for conditions such as chronic cystitis, incontinence, hypertrophy of the prostate and hydronephrosis.
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
- Kidney Drainage
- Kidney Dysfunction
- Kidney Function Support
- Kidney Stones: Calcium and / or Oxalate
- Kidney Stones: Inflammation
- Kidney Stones: Urate
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 5 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Argentum metallicum (Silver) 12X / Frequent urination
- Cytisus scoparius (Scotch broom) Aerial Parts 4X / Burning along urinary tract
- Equisetum arvense (Common horsetail) Stem 4X / Incontinence
- Hieracium pilosella (Mouse-ear hawkweed) Whole Plant 4X / Tonic
- Juniperus communis (Common juniper) Berry 4X / Difficult urination
- Uva-ursi (Bearberry) Leaf 4X / Painful urination
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Ethanol (beet), purified water
Contains: 31% Alcohol.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Keep out of reach of children.