Umcka Cough Syrup
Homeopathic - Contains 5 supportive actives for cough suppression, pain relief, and expectorant
Brand: Natures Way
Product Code: umcka-cough-syrup-NWA
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Why Umcka® Cough?
- It’s a multi-action formula - Umcka Cough combines proven Pelargonium sidoides 1X with 5 supportive homeopathic actives in an English Ivy Base.
- Umcka Cough is a liquid formula for cough, bronchial irritations, chest congestion, and sore throat.
- You can feel confident knowing that Umcka (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) has shown to be effective for alleviating common colds, plus nasal, throat, and bronchial irritations.
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold - hoarseness, sneezing, stuffy or runny nose.
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms. Continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease. Use only with enclosed dosage cup.
- Age / Dose
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older / Take 1 1/2 teaspoons (tsp) (7.5 mL) three times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age / Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) two times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age / Consult a physician.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) Syrup
- Servings Per Container: 16
- Active ingredients (in 1 1/2 teaspoons (tsp) = 7.5 mL) / Purpose:
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X / Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
- Aconitum napellus 3X / Cough suppressant and pain reliever
- Bryonia 3X, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 6C, Stannum metallicum 6C / Cough suppressant and expectorant
- Spongia tosta 3X / Cough suppressant
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, English ivy leaf extract, Ethyl alcohol, Glycerin, Lactose monohydrate, Maltodextrin, Purified water, Sorbitol.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days. Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.