Umcka Allergy + Sinus
Chewable Tablets 20
Umcka® (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) plus Alpha® SH is combined into one complete, multi-action allergy, sinus and cold formula.
Brand: Natures Way
Product Code: umcka-allergy-sinus-NWA
Quantity per Container: 20 Chewable Tablets
This formula may shorten the duration and reduce the severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat, nasal, and bronchial irritations. It may also temporarily relieve allergy and sinus symptoms - cough, headache, hoarseness, sore throat, sinus pressure, congestion, sneezing/runny nose, swollen nasal membranes, and burning, itchy eyes. Additionally, it may promote sinus drainage as well as help decongest sinus openings and passages.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 chewable tablet 3 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 chewable tablet 2 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 20
- Amount Per Serving:
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- -Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
- Hydrastis canadensis 6X, Kali muriaticum 3X, Sanguinaria canadensis 6X
- -Relieves minor pain of sinus headaches
- Pulsatilla 6X, Silicea 6X
- -Relieves allergy symptoms such as itchy, burning, water eyes
Other Ingredients: citric acid, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, natural flavors, sodium croscarmellose, sorbitol, sour cherry powder, stearic acid, xylitol.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days; fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days; cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
The only thing that works for my spring allergies
by Jen -
I tried a handful of OTC allergy meds, homeopathic formulas, sinus rinses, nasal sprays, etc. (all things that used to work great!) for my horrible spring allergies and THIS was the only thing that worked. I went from a sneezy, itchy, watery, congested, nonfunctional state to normal in just a few days. Best sinus and allergy product out there.
Not medical or professional advice
The best natural allergy relief I’ve found!
by jenasuewhoooo -
These are the most effective natural allergy pills I’ve found. They are pricey, so I am reluctant to take more than one a day. On the days I need to take more than one, I am thankful for the relief, without uncomfortable, dryness or drowsiness.
Not medical or professional advice