Ultra Binder Sensitive Formula Universal Toxin Binder
Gentle Toxin Binder for More Sensitive People
Brand: Quicksilver Scientific
Product Code: ultra-binder-sensitive-universal-toxin-binder-QSS
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Grams
Ultra Binder Sensitive Formulais a gentler version of the popular Ultra Binder®. This blend of toxin binders, chosen for their overlapping specificities, efficiently mops up debris in the gut. The binders in this combination capture and eliminate many different toxins from the gastrointestinal tract. Removal of debris and toxins is essential when restoring microbial balance to the G.I. tract.
The list of toxic substances we encounter in daily life is long: heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, hormone mimics, drug residues, food additives, mold and bacterial toxins.
Ultra Binder Sensitive Formula can latch onto them all, offering an optimized combination of zeolite, bentonite clay, activated charcoal, and chitosan.
Each ingredient has a strong ability to bind different classes of toxins. Together they offer a broad-spectrum binder that works across the gut to intercept and neutralize toxins.
- Mix 1 teaspoon into 8 ounces of water once daily or as directed by healthcare professional.
- Take 30 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal.
Store this product at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 4 Grams (1 Teaspoon)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Fiber/Clay Proprietary Blend 1.36 g
- -Fibregum Bio (gum Arabic), Zeolite, Sodium Bentonite Clay
- Proprietary Blend 2.64 g
- -Activated Bentonite Clay, Activated Charcoal, Chitosan, BioAloe® Aloe Vera leaf
Other Ingredients: None
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before using.
If you are taking any medication, have a medical condition, or planning any medical procedure, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Contains activated charcoal and other substances which may affect the absorption of medications, it should be taken at least two hours before or after prescription medications.
Keep out of reach of children.