Twice Daily Multi
Veg Capsules 120
Product Code: twice-daily-multi-DFH-120-vg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
It uses higher quality ingredients than most multivitamins, including vitamin E as high gamma mixed-tocopherols, a highly bioavailable form of folate, and true amino acid chelate minerals for optimal tolerance and absorption. These exceptional ingredients are combined in an up-to-date, science-based formulation to create a truly superior multi.
Take two capsules per day with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A (from Palmitate and Mixed Carotenoids) 300 mcg RAE 33%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg 556%
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU) 125%
- Vitamin K 120 mcg 100%
- -(as K1 Phytonadione, Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-4 and MenaQ7 Full Spectrum MK-6, MK-7, MK-9)
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamine HCl) 2.3 mg 192%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 2.8 mg 215%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide and Niacin) 50 mg NE 313%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 5.2 mg 306%
- Folate 680 mcg DFE 170%
- -(as Quatrefolic [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt 800 mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500 mcg 20,833%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 30 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 12 mg 240%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 15 mg 156%
- Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex) 200 mcg 364%
- Manganese (TRAACS Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 1 mg 43%
- Chromium (TRAACS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 200 mcg 571%
- Molybdenum (TRAACS Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 100 mcg 222%
- Vitamin E Isomers (as DeltaGold delta and gamma tocotrienols) 15 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic Glycine) 2 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
Does Not Contain: gluten, dairy, soy or GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
If taking a blood-thinning medication, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Ratings & Reviews
Seems to agree with my body
I tried out this Multivitamin after having a hard time locating a good Multi that wasn't in tablet form, like Metagenics Intensive Care, due to not being good for my gut issues. I was deciding between this and Thorne Research line. I 'm glad I went with
Keeping up with good health
by Jeff who is keeping strong -
Its just a good multivitamin, I don't have any health problems. But still want to take a multivitamin. This one is a good choice.
Works well as my
by Linda -
Use it as my multi vitamin