Twice Daily Multi
Veg Capsules 120
Product Code: twice-daily-multi-DFH-120-vg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
It uses higher quality ingredients than most multivitamins, including vitamin E as high gamma mixed-tocopherols, a highly bioavailable form of folate, and true amino acid chelate minerals for optimal tolerance and absorption. These exceptional ingredients are combined in an up-to-date, science-based formulation to create a truly superior multi.
Take two capsules per day with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A (from Palmitate and Mixed Carotenoids) 300 mcg RAE 33%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg 556%
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU) 125%
- Vitamin K 120 mcg 100%
- -(as K1 Phytonadione, Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-4 and MenaQ7 Full Spectrum MK-6, MK-7, MK-9)
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamine HCl) 2.3 mg 192%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 2.8 mg 215%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide and Niacin) 50 mg NE 313%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 5.2 mg 306%
- Folate 680 mcg DFE 170%
- -(as Quatrefolic [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt 800 mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500 mcg 20,833%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 30 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 12 mg 240%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 15 mg 156%
- Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex) 200 mcg 364%
- Manganese (TRAACS Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 1 mg 43%
- Chromium (TRAACS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 200 mcg 571%
- Molybdenum (TRAACS Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 100 mcg 222%
- Vitamin E Isomers (as DeltaGold delta and gamma tocotrienols) 15 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic Glycine) 2 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
Does Not Contain: gluten, dairy, soy or GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
If taking a blood-thinning medication, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Ratings & Reviews
Seems to agree with my body
I tried out this Multivitamin after having a hard time locating a good Multi that wasn't in tablet form, like Metagenics Intensive Care, due to not being good for my gut issues. I was deciding between this and Thorne Research line. I 'm glad I went with DFH because my body seems to have no problems with it and I am a very sensitive individual. I can't have any citrus, dairy, gluten, soy, preservatives, additives, etc. I think that some of their ingredients are derived from fermented corn, like Pure Encapsulations brand, but I surpassingly didn't have an issue and I am very reactive to corn. I contacted DFH about the product and they said that most people should't have a reaction to it because when the corn is fermented (being broken down so much in the process), there are no proteins left from the corn.
Keeping up with good health
by Jeff who is keeping strong -
Its just a good multivitamin, I don't have any health problems. But still want to take a multivitamin. This one is a good choice.
Works well as my
by Linda -
Use it as my multi vitamin