ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Tablets
Full-Spectrum - pH Balancing / A Powerful, All Natural Complex of Concentrated Trace Minerals
Product Code: trace-mineral-tablets-TMR-300-tblts
Servings per Container: 300 Tablets
It's impossible to underestimate the importance of minerals and trace minerals for the human body. They are the catalysts for all the vitamins and other nutrients your body uses for developing and maintaining good health. ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Tablets captures the perfect balance of those minerals.
Using ConcenTrace® every day will help maintain the healthy function of your body's entire electrical system. It will help your body maintain peak energy stores so you feel a heightened sense of health and wellness.
ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Tablets provide a concentrated complex of full spectrum, body balanced ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace, alfalfa, and kelp. They are designed to replace trace minerals commonly found deficient in today’s diet. ConcenTrace is a trade name for concentrated sea minerals from Utah's inland sea.
For regular use, take 1-3 tablets daily. Products high in magnesium may cause a laxative effect. If this occurs, reduce the number of tablets per serving.
- Serving Size: 3 Tablets
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 70 mg
- Iron (as Iron Glycinate) 3 mg
- Magnesium (from ConcenTrace, Mag Oxide) 265 mg
- Chloride (from ConcenTrace, KCI) 625 mg
- Sodium (as Sodium Citrate, ConcenTrace) 25mg
- Potassium (from Potassium Chloride) 40 mg
- Low-Sodium ConcenTrace 1.8 g
- -A concentrated complex of full spectrun ionic trace minerals from Utah's inland sea
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf Extract 160 mg
- Kelp (Laminaria digitata) 150 mg
- Boron (as Boron Citrate, ConcenTrace) 2.5 mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, Carbowax.
Contains NO: known allergens.
Gluten-free. Certified Vegan.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.