Total Probiotics promotes a healthy balance of intestinal flora which supports immune function and decreases colony populations of harmful bacteria.
Product Code: total-probiotics-NWE-120-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
In an age where the human body is subjected to numerous immune insults, from environmental toxins to endogenous parasites, it is imperative to remember the balance of friendly flora in the large intestine. A healthy balance supports immune function and decreases colony populations of harmful bacteria. Total Probiotics contains FOS, molecules, which attract bifidobacteria in the gut, and are especially helpful when populations of flora have been decreased from antibiotic use.
A high-potency, probiotic combination is necessary to rebuild the "good bacteria" in the gastrointestinal tract. Suggested uses: daily to maintain intestinal integrity, colds/flu's, candida, parasites, and intestinal complaints.
Use as directed.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Zinc (as gluconate) 0.7 mg 6%
- Manganese (as gluconate) 0.6 mg 26%
- Proprietary blend 255 mg
- -Jerusalem Artichoke (Helianthus Tuberosus)(bark), Acerola Extract (Malpighia Glabra)(fruit), Rose Hips (Rosa Canina)(fruit), Beet (Beta Vulgaris)(root).
- Probiotic Blend (70 billion CFU) 176 mg
- -Cellulase (1,200 CU), Lactobacillus Acidophilus 400 Million, Bifidobacterium Bifidum 200 Million, Bifidobacterium Longum 200 Million, Protease (7,500 HUT) Lipase (52 LU), Lactobacillus Casei 100 Million, Lactobacillus Plantarum 100 Million, Lactobacillus Rueteri 100 Million, Lactobacillus Salivarius 100 Million, Amylase (275 DU).
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Rice Extract, Rice Bran Extract, Vegetable Gelatin (capsule).
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
Been taking these for 10 years; Recommended by my Chiropract
by rjo -
I take one of these every morning 1st thing, on an empty stomach. Sometimes I take one in the evening also. I don't consume much dairy, though I love it, so I don't get the benefits of yogurt. I take these Probiotics instead. Very satisfied with this product.
A Stalwart in my Vitamin Regimine
by nature lover and gardener -
At least once a day, 1st thing in the morning. Often overlooked, I believe that good ""gut"" health is key to overall health...
Quick and easy
by Sun & Fun -
The product was very easy to order and delivered overnight. No fuss no muss. Seems to be doing the trick.