Sulfur Spot Treatment
Draws out Impurities
Brand: Derma E
Product Code: sulfur-spot-treatment-DRE
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Sulfur Spot Treatment is a powerful, dermatologist recommended concentrated spot treatment that rapidly helps clear blemishes while reducing the appearance of redness.
- Helps to fight against blackheads, breakouts and cystic acne.
- Colloidal Sulfur works to minimize oil and alleviate acne
- Salicylic Acid works to exfoliate the skin, help prevent clogged pores that can cause breakouts
- Calamine and Aloe Vera Gel help to soothe and calm skin and reduce irritation.
- Tea Tree Oil helps alleviate acne-causing bacteria
- Witch Hazel tones and balances skin
- Dermatologist Recommended
- 100% Vegan
- Gluten-free, soy-free
- NO parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, petrolatum, sulfates, mineral oils, artificial colors, artificial fragrances
Do not shake bottle.
Dip cotton swab into pink sediment at the bottom of the bottle, then place directly on breakouts. Use overnight and rinse in the morning. Can be gradually increased to twice daily if needed.
- Purifed Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Kaolin, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Calamine, Camphor, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide (CI77947), Colloidal Sulfur, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Niacinamide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Polyphenols, Tocopherol, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Saccharum Ofnarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Bentonite, Phenoxyethanol.
Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegan
Keep out If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.