Stress B-Complex Caps
High Potency B-Complex Vitamins with Vitamin C
Product Code: stress-b-complex-caps-TWL-100-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 100 Capsules
Stress B-Complex Caps contain the B-complex vitamins, including thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), biotin, folic acid and cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), plus vitamin C! The Stress B-Complex formula contributes towards the health of the body’s nerve and blood cells, as well as helping to make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. B vitamins are co-enzymes involved in energy production.
Twin Lab Stress B-Complex Caps with Vitamin C are easier to swallow and assimilate. Well tolerated by most highly allergic individuals.
Take two capsules a day, preferably with a meal.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per 2 Capsules / % Daily Value
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid 1,000 mg 1,666%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 50 mg 4,167%
- Riboflavin 50 mg 3,846%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 100 mg 625%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg 2,941%
- Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 250 mcg 10,417%
- Biotin 100 mcg 333%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 250 mg 2,500%
- Choline Bitartrate 100 mg
- PABA 50 mg
- Inositol 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin. Contains 2% or less of: calcium stearate, silica, medium chain triglycerides, crospovidone.
No common allergens such as soy, yeast, barley, wheat, lactose (milk sugar), and all milk, citrus, fish, or egg products.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.