Serramend Serratiopeptidase Enzyme
Used for many conditions including traumatic injury, postoperative inflammation, ear, nose and throat conditions.
Brand: Health Concerns
Product Code: serramend-serratiopeptidase-enzyme-HLC
Servings per Container: 180
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect, dissolves necrotic tissue (blood clots) arterial plaques, thin lung secretions, may reduce fibrinolytic activity.
- Address chronic lung, ear, nose and throat disorders.
- Sinusitis, sprains, strains, edema, postoperative inflammation, carpal tunnel syndrome, breast engorgement, (fibrocystic breast disease) venous inflammatory disease, asthma, cardiovascular disease, inflammatory pain conditions, leg ulcers, chronic headaches.
- Through proteolytic activity digests scar tissue and speeds healing response.
1-2 capsules, 3 times per day between meals.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 180
- Amount Per Serving:
- Serratiopeptidase (100,000 SPU/g) 20 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice bran and hypromellose (vegetable cellulose).
This product is not intende for use by pregnant women.
If you are nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Made in the USA.