Restful Legs Homeopathic
Calms agitated legs to help you rest.
Product Code: restful-legs-homeopathic-HYL
Servings per Container: 50 Tablets
It’s that creepy-crawly feeling – isn’t it? It’s when your legs itch and you have this compulsion to move them especially while lying down, sleeping, or sitting still for long periods. During times like these, you can feel really isolated and frustrated. Hyland’s Restful Legs relieves all these sensations.* There’s no need to suffer anymore
- Relief for the uncontrollable urge to move the legs
- No known drug interactions
- Gentle, Safe and Effective
- All natural active ingredients
- No Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen or Naproxen
Adults and children 12 years and over: Dissolve 2-3 tablets under tongue every 4 hours, 6 times per day.
Children ages 6-12 years: Dissolve 1-2 tablets under tongue every 4 hours, 6 times per day.
- Active Ingredients / Purposes
- Arsenicum Album 12X HPUS: creeping, crawling itch
- Lycopodium 6X HPUS: feeling of agitation while lying down
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS: constant urge to move legs
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6X HPUS: agitation, better with activity
- Sulphur 6X HPUS: itching, tingling, and urge to move legs
- Zincum Metallicum 12X HPUS: twitching and jerking of legs while sitting
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia Gum, Lactose.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen or you think you may have Restless Leg Syndrome.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
Ratings & Reviews
I would buy this product again
by Ricki -
I use product when legs get teal restless at night and it works shortly after I take it
did not work for me
by tikaellen -
took , but they did not work for me
it works for me
Take as soon as you feel RLS coming on to be the most effective. Soft tabs disolve quickly. My Naturopath recommended this to me.