Four different forms of calcium are used in the Reacted Calcium formula to maximize absorption in the body.
Brand: Professional Supplement Center
Product Code: reacted-calcium-PSC
Servings per Container: 180 Capsules
- Provides Three Forms of Highly Absorbed Calcium for a Variety of Protocols
- Increases Skeletal Strength and Promotes Healthy Bone Density
- Calcium is required for strong bones, heart health, muscle function, nerve transmission, intracellular signaling and hormonal secretion. It is less than 1% of total body calcium that supports these critical metabolic functions. The body uses bone tissue as a reservoir for calcium, as well as a source of calcium, to maintain constant concentrations of calcium in blood, muscle and intercellular fluids. The remaining 99% of the calcium supply in the body is stored in the bones and teeth, serving as a mineral reserve and structural support for the body.
Reacted Calcium provides three unique forms of highly-absorbed calcium to ensure maximum absorption of this important macromineral. While most calcium supplements use only a single source of calcium, which can easily overwhelm a single pathway of absorption and limit uptake, Reacted Calcium takes advantage of three unique pathways of absorption by providing calcium in the hydroxyapatite, di-calcium malate, and glycinate forms. In addition, Reacted Calcium includes vitamin D and phosphorus, both critical nutrients for bone mineralization and remodeling.
1-2 capsules three times per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU) 50%
- Calcium 500 mg 38%
- -as Calcium Hydroxyapatite, DimaCal® Dicalcium Malate, TRAACS® Calcium Bisglycinate Chelate, Calcium Citrate USP.
- Phosphorus (as Calcium Hydroxyapatite) 143 mg 11%
Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide.
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredients panel carefully prior to ingestion.
Cease taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer logoed neck seal or inner-seal is missing or damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep container tightly closed.
Store at room temperature.