Liposomal Enhanced Vitamin C with Quercetin
Brand: Cardiovascular Research
Product Code: quercetin-c-CR
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Quercetin-C with Catechin are active constituents of the bioflavonoid, rutin. In this formula, Phosphatidylcholine is used as a liposomal base for maximum absorption.
- Support for healthy histamine levels
- Supports healthy response to allergy symptoms, such as sinus pressure and runny or stuffy nose
- Antioxidant support
- The nutrients contained within these capsules are the purest and highest quality available.
- Gluten free, casein free
Take one or two capsules twice daily, or as directed by a physician.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Quercetin 100 mg
- Rutin 250 mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg 110%
- Phosphatidylcholine 250 mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Gluten free, casein free.
If pregnant or nursing, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
Ratings & Reviews
by lou -
love the liposomal
Great product ... recommended to me by numerous healthcare rpofessionals.