Supports the body’s cytokine response
Brand: Klaire Labs
Product Code: quercetin-bromelain-forte-KL
Servings per Container: 50
Quantity per Container: 100 Capsules
Quercetin-Bromelain Forté™ provides a mixture of proteolytic enzymes and bioflavonoids that help regulate the immune cytokine response.
Quercetin is a potent bioflavonoid that protects cells and tissues against free radicals. Bromelain, papain, and pancreatin provide a mixture of protein-specific and other enzymes that help ensure proper breakdown of protein molecules that may otherwise cause irritation. Vitamin C, buffered with magnesium to eliminate acidity, supports histamine metabolism, detoxification processes, and collagen synthesis.
Adults: 2 capsules, 1 to 2 times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. If stomach upset occurs, take with a small amount of food.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 50
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate) 200 mg / 222%
- Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate) 25 mg / 6%
- Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate) (derived from Japanese pagoda tree)(Sophora japonica) (flower extract) 500 mg
- Rutin (Sophora japonica)(Japanese pagoda tree bud extract) 50 mg
- Bromelain (600 GDUΔ)(pineapple enzyme) 250 mg
- Papain (300,000 PUΔ)(papaya enzyme) 150 mg
- Pancreatin 8X USP (from porcine pancreas) 50 mg
- Equivalent to 400 mg pancreatin USP with the following enzyme activity:
- -Lipase 800 USP Units
- -Protease 10,000 USP Units
- -Amylase 10,000 USP Units
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate, and lactose (milk).
Contains NO: eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct sunlight.
Ratings & Reviews
Good Product I Have Used for Many Years
by Marjorie -
This is a doctor-recommended product to aid in the digestion of proteins. It contains pancreatic proteolytic enzymes, the function of which (in the body, when made by the pancreas) is to digest proteins. Pancreatic proteolytic enzymes can also help remove the protein shell made by viruses and cancer cells so that the immune system can get to them.
I would buy this product again.
by Jill -
I started taking quercetin to help with my allergies. Now I find it's a great antioxident and helps lower blood pressure as well.