Quercetin Bromelain Complex
Quercetin-Bromelain Complex is a unique formulation of quercetin, buffered vitamin C and bromelain.
Brand: Douglas Laboratories
Product Code: quercetin-bromelain-complex-DGL
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Tablets
- Quercetin, vitamin C, and bromelain provide synergistic support for the maintainance of immune system health. Quercetin is a bioflavonoid with antioxidant activity to help support vascular and immune cell function. Magnesium ascorbate is a buffered form of vitamin C, a key antioxidant that synergistically supports the quercetin activity, and provides a source of essential magnesium. Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme purified from pineapple.
- May help to maintain healthy immune function
- May help hinder allergic responses
- May assist stable disgestive tract acids
- Provides helpful antioxidants and free radical neutralizers
- As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 tablet one to three times daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate / ascorbic acid complex) 200 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate) 13 mg
- Quercetin 333 mg
- Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxpropyl cellulose, carboxymethylcellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, and silica.
Gluten free and Non-GMO.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
by Horsewoman -
I take two tablets per day (1 am and 1 pm) to help reduce inflammation in general.
I just ordered some more!
by Sue the Headache Gal -
I bought this to help with allergies/sinus headaches, and it does seem to help a lot! It has no negative side effects and my headaches do feel improved.
An allergy must-have
by K Renner -
I use this at the first sign of post-nasal drip and sinus issues. I take two, twice a day. For me, it's very effective.